Henry Anderson homesteaded in 1908 at the top of the hill overlooking the river. This farm is still owned by his son Archie. On April 10, 1910 Mr. and Mrs. Anderson and two small boys crossed the river on the ice and settled on their homestead. Daughters Irene, Nancy and Vina were born later on the farm. Mr. Anderson was one of the first road builders in the area, and foreman of the crew that made a road down to the ferry.
Anderson Family: Rolf, Nancy, Mrs Anderson, Irene, Archie, Mr Anderson.